Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mugging and mobiles

To the wanker who crept up behind me today and grabbed my mobile phone (and my ear!) whilst I was talking to a friend and then ran off with it…I had the phone decommissioned within 5 minutes. Rather brave of them stealing from a crip wasn't it. Can I find any other word other than wanker? Oh I am sure I can…but I won’t bother.

And for all my bitching about O2 – they were really good and asked me if there was anyone they could call for me to come to me and was I able to go somewhere for a cup of tea etc. and said they hoped I would feel better soon.

And now I am off to ring the Gardai cos I think McDowell should know about it in his crime figures. Most people would not bother and I know why but I'm trying to be normally sensible rather than the village busybody.

8 Comments:

At 00:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck, you were in a notorious LA Gang? You amaze me on a daily basis Suzy! *does the Westside hand gesture*

But to be serious. I hope the guy ends up moving to Dundalk or something.

 
At 01:00, Blogger Simon said...

God I am sorry about that

 
At 01:04, Blogger Maman Poulet said...

Need to look more closely round Clondalkin to find out what westside hand gesture is! And I think Dundalk has enough of its own problems (Me being a daughter of two of Dundalk's finest!) before I would foist this individual on them...

 
At 02:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you didn't want to become known as the "village busybody" then why in God's name did you choose the nickname "Mother Hen"? ;-)

 
At 10:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always happy to help.
http://www.avatarrecords.com/records/artists/PlanetAsia/img/westside.jpg

 
At 10:31, Blogger Maman Poulet said...

Thanks Simon...given my lack of co-ordination I'll leave the westside hand gesture to Damien.

 
At 15:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanker is the right word Maman Poulet, sorry to hear that.

Jeez move to a less lawless area of Dublin! Oh, wait there isn't one...

 
At 17:15, Anonymous Best Poker Sites said...

Please, more in detail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home