Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Did you hear the one about the blogging Hungarian Prime Minister?

No? Well Ferenc Gyurcsány has made a name  for himself for his take off of  Love Actually which has spread far and wide. It seems he is a blogging Prime Minister too  and not a bad one at that according to Eric D’Amato. Unfortunately the blog is in Hungarian (well it’s fortunate for his electorate but you know what I mean for the rest of us!)

It did get me to thinking about Bertie’s blog.

‘Eh this morning I decided to put on da blue anorak. I also had cornflakes with dat new soya milk.’

In fact I think before long we might get a Bertie pisstake blog…I may not write it but I am claiming I had the idea first….

1 Comments:

At 20:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late -



- it's not being 'looked after' , but someone did get there ahead of you !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home