Monday, December 19, 2005

Weird Meme

Ah dear jaysus, there I was this morning thinking that I had not been meme'd yet and thanking the goddess's that I did not have blogging friends who were into Meme's. And the man I thought would be the least into meme's tagged me. So Damien wants me to talk about 5 weird meme's about me.

1. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tounge.(Smutty jokes about lesbians and tounges and flexibility have been heard before in this regard!)

2. I have been a Minister of the Eucharist and Minister of the Word.

3. I have been drunk once in my life (this is not related to item 2 in anyway)

4. I went to Lanzarotte (Canary Islands) for 42 hours for a meeting in 1995.

5. I have visited the accident and emergency of all hospitals in Dublin (including all the childrens hospitals) as a patient. This includes those now closed including Jervis Street, The Richmond and The Meath.


Paying it forward to Morgan, Fiona, Alex, Trish, Bibliocook (how about 5 weird cooking/food meme's?)


Rules of the game:

The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Dont forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

6 Comments:

At 20:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. This will need a little thought. That or I need more sleep (just woken up)

 
At 20:55, Blogger Alex said...

Oh my, oh my! I have been tagged!!! What to do? Now??? Oh my, oh my... I think I will faint! *faints*

 
At 22:06, Blogger Fiona de Londras said...

I don't even know what a mem is!!!!! :D

 
At 23:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. oh my gooooooooooood. I got called a man. And not by my mammy. Woo woo woo.

Anyway, Winds sent it to me and I never refuse a nice lady. This is my weakness. One of a short few. And you'd so do this if it was a Liverpool meme.

 
At 23:55, Blogger Maman Poulet said...

Damien - oh 'man' was the polite term I was using when I first read it. You know tagging reminds me of kiss chasing...something I was rather crap at.

Alex - do you need some smelling salts?

Morgan - thought is a good idea seeming as I cocked up my first attempt!

 
At 07:40, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks... I am back on my feet and terribly seriously thinking about the weird parts of me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home