Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Work and stew

I know Morgan wants me to blog more about work and since I am flat out working very hard on 7 different projects at the moment I should have lots to write about! But getting the brain around the seven different projects at same time and thinking about blogging just is not happening. However there might be one or two classic phone conversations to post about at the weekend. On the cooking front – I made stew yesterday – as in mince, onion, carrot, spud, leek and stock cube stew. Throw it on for 2.5 hours and forget about it.  It is on the menu again today as we all know - stew is much better on day 2!

1 Comments:

At 12:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not blogging about work, so much as blogging about your people experience... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home