Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Shometimes Shurely not....

I'm in a very shallow mood this morning. Blogorrah keeps me there....

Thanks to Blogorrah I learn that Ronan Keating has launched a range of perfumes. Marina Hyde's article in the Guardian has had a sniff.

"Ronan Keating's philosophy is simple," it [Press release] declares, which is something of a surprise to those of us who had a fiver on it being a complex marrying of Aristotelian ethics with late existentialism. "I believe that the most powerful thing in the world is love," states the man who sang Love Won't Work, "especially the love of your family. I hope that one day we may have true peace on earth and that we can all help to make the world a better place for our children." Wait! He left out wanting to work with animals (unless years spent in a band with Shane Lynch counts as ticking that one off).
Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home