Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Chocolate and Honey...and a great blog

One of my favourite blogs at the moment is Straight Talking, the blog of a young lesbian in Northern Ireland. Straight Talking’s insights into closets, school and coming out and culture and identity are extremely well written and often hilarious. More people need to read her!!!

Her latest post on the practicality of the famous Dyke T-Shirt Slogan, ‘Dip in me in Chocolate and throw me to the lesbians’ had me in stitches.  (Although I do think the original was honey – and that is equally impractical and rather more stomach churning!)

I do believe I would have to hose Katherine Moennig down before I let her in to do my niceties.

And I was only thinking yesterday about how Katherine Moennig was replacing Angelina as most younger lesbians shag of choice….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home