Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Four Meme

Morgan tagged me for a meme

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Student Nurse
Clerical Officer in County Council
Writer/Reporter
Tutor

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The Sound of Music
Beaches
The American President (?! Its on every year and I seem to watch it every time)
Go Fish

Four places you've lived:
Glasnevin
Walthamstow, London
Inchicore
Drumcondra

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Channel 4 News
West Wing
Saturday Kitchen
ER

Four places you've been on vacation:
(This is hard as I rarely go anywhere on an actual holiday but have travelled to lots of places!!!)
Barcelona,
Amsterdam,
Graz
Budapest

Four websites you visit daily:
Sapphic Ireland
UK Gay News
The Guardian
Pageoneq

Four of your favorite foods:
Chicken
Marks and Spencers Orange Chocolate
Indian Food in most of its forms
Focaccia

Four places you'd rather be:
New York
Manchester
Amsterdam
Barcelona

I am not going to bother tagging 4 people as from what I can make out only two of those I tagged the last time answered. But as I was tagged in revenge I must tag Damien!

4 Comments:

At 16:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrr says Tony the Tiger or something.

 
At 16:32, Blogger Maman Poulet said...

Thought that would put a stop to your whisst... :P

 
At 00:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are lots of places I think about going and doing!

 
At 19:37, Blogger Hag of Beara said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home