Thursday, October 27, 2005


Here are the finished results of Stevie's assistance and supervision on Sunday.

I finally have my cook books in the kitchen. Having bought two new ones I realised that my collection was getting extensive. But all books are sent upstairs never to be seen again. I complained - highlighted the fact that I can't cook without them and said I would get shelves so they could be in same room as the cook. So I won! The shelves were bought and they went up in no time. The payment in return was the promise of lovely dinners! Now I have not quite got round to doing that yet but I am looking forward to it!

3 Comments:

At 01:47, Blogger Fiona de Londras said...

*bouncing up and down*

pick me pick me....for taste tests
:D

 
At 10:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and remember to post pics, too.

 
At 12:45, Blogger Maman Poulet said...

and maybe Verbal Collage might take the photos - in fact she would be so busy taking photo's that there would be more for the rest of us to eat!!
....scarpers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home