Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Catching up on events of the world

Snigger...From Wonkette

From today's "press availability":
Q What else are you going to do? Are you going to be bike today?

THE PRESIDENT: I may bike today. I've been on the phone all morning. I spent a little time with the CIA man this morning, catching up on the events of the world. And as I said, I talked to Condi a couple of times. Tonight I'm going to be dining with the Governor and the delegation from Idaho, spend a little quality time with the First Lady here in this beautiful part of the world. I may go for a bike ride.

Q Any fishing?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't know yet. I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm kind of hanging loose, as they say.

Let's hope he takes care of that before the bike ride. Especially if there's going to be some "quality time" later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home