Monday, October 17, 2005

Yum...

Morgan's move to food blogging ala Oz is making me hungry everytime I surf there. (Udon noodles look a bit like worms though!) And he rubs salt further into the wound (or makes me even hungrier with his boasts about the low cost of the food down under) What is it about this little island surrounded by water that makes seafood so expensive?

This week I am cooking some of my favourite things as I have the house to myself and also doing some batch cooking for a friend. Alas there is no camera in the house to record my attempts! Maybe that is not such a bad thing!

1 Comments:

At 02:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya!
I need to visit more often, I only just saw this... I've still no broadband until next week. It seriously inhibits my surfing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home