Monday, October 10, 2005

New books

The list of books I want to buy is growing daily, Jamie Oliver has a new cookbook out as has Nigel Slater and Rick Stein. Marsha Hunt's new book/auto-biography, Undefeated, looks good too. Carol Coleman has documented her experience as RTE's Washington Correspondent and a exerpt appeared in yesterdays Sunday Times. The exerpt is about that interview with GWB which saw Carol vilified by Fox News and others and celebrated in some parts of the blogosphere for asking hard questions of the President.

1 Comments:

At 11:53, Blogger Cadavre Exquis said...

I read that article on the train on Sunday, it was very good and made me want to read the book (in shops on Friday I believe).

All I could think of was "Go on you good thing ya"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home