Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Choices Choices...

What to blog about this week? The looming job interview on Friday? Nah what happens if I don't get it? And then there could be the issue of blogging and employment to deal with afterwards!

Maybe I should write about the pregnancy tests I keep being forced to take everytime I have an xray in the hospital? Done that already in SI. But it might inspire a later post on lesbian and womens health issues.

Ah maybe it will be the poor junior bank official who really fucked up when he posted cheques back to be endorsed by me and did not register the letter as per official policy. They are lost - I am now down €330 and two senior bank officials are crowing apologies following me losing my temper on the phone this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home